Bulk Containers are designed for the carriage of bulk cargo which is not suitable for a standard shipping container. They meet both shipper and operator needs and are a flexible and robust type of shipping container.
20ft Bulk (High Cube) Container
Our Bulk Containers are designed and constructed for the transportation of bulk cargo at sea and on land (road or rail) throughout the world, and will be suitable for the environmental conditions imposed by those modes of transport. All materials used in the construction are able to withstand extreme temperatures ranging from -40C to +70C without effect on container’s strength and watertightness
- Constructed with steel frames, fully vertically corrugated steel side and end walls, die-stamped corrugated steel roof, wooden or steel, corrugated double hinged doors
- Made from extremely tough Corten Steel
- Exterior x 3 coats of paint. Interior x 2 coats of paint
- Marine Plywood Floor or steel floor
- 3 x Roof Hatches
- Strengthened Roof Panels
- 2 Bleed Hatches at rear for sampling and partial discharge
- Full Width front Hatch with side mounted release
- Full door seals to ensure weather tightness and vermin proof.
- Forklift Pockets – For onsite moves
- Usually Steel floor
Delivery Options: Swing lift Truck, Hiab truck or Flat deck. Flat deck delivery is the cheapest option but does require the customer to have a site crane or forklift.
Need help with dimensions? View our dimensions page
Need help with container grades? View our grades guide
Frequently asked questions
What are the benefits of Bulk Containers?
Bulk Containers are a practical solution for those that need to load bulk cargo that is not typically suited to a standard container. Traditionally it has been a popular solution for moving grain type products.
What are Bulk Containers used for?
Typically, when new they are used in the agriculture business. In the second-hand market they also can be used for dry cargo and make excellent workshops with all the extra ventilation. Their Steel floors are a real added bonus making them extremely durable.
What sizes do Bulk Containers come in?
Bulk Containers are only available in 20ft and as High Cubes (extra foot taller from standard).
Check our containers for hire!
We have a great range of containers for hire with everything from 20ft containers, high cube containers, reefer containers and more
Need more than just a container?
Check out our accesories. Everything from shelving to padlocks