Our 20ft Bulk Containers are designed and constructed for the transportation of bulk cargo at sea and on land (road or rail) throughout the world, and will be suitable for the environmental conditions imposed by those modes of transport. All materials used in the construction are able to withstand extreme temperatures ranging from -40C to +70C without effect on container’s strength and water tightness
- Constructed with steel frames, fully vertically corrugated steel side and end walls, die-stamped corrugated steel roof, wooden or steel, corrugated double hinged doors
- Made from extremely tough Corten Steel
- Exterior x 3 coats of paint. Interior x 2 coats of paint
- Marine Plywood Floor or steel floor
- 3 x Roof Hatches
- Strengthened Roof Panels
- 2 Bleed Hatches at rear for sampling and partial discharge
- Full Width front Hatch with side mounted release
- Full door seals to ensure weather tightness and vermin proof.
- Forklift Pockets – For onsite moves
- Usually Steel floor
Delivery Options: Swing lift Truck, Hiab truck or Flat deck. Flat deck delivery is the cheapest option but does require the customer to have a site crane or forklift.