NZBOX 20ft Open Top containers are constructed with durable materials to allow for transportation of cargo both at sea and on land. Materials used in construction are able to withstand extreme temperatures without impacting the container’s strength and water tightness. An Open Top Container is the perfect solution for transporting or storing oversize items. Goods can be loaded in via the top, and then covered with a weatherproof tarpaulin to keep them safe.
Benefits of the 20ft Open Top containers include:
- Constructed with steel frames, corrugated steel side and end walls, die-stamped corrugated steel roofs and either wooden or bamboo flooring
- Made from extremely tough Corten Steel
- Secure lockbox for security (new containers)
- Tarpaulin covering the entire roof
- Floor height of 292mm
- Full door seals to vermin proof and keep weather tight
- Forklift pockets for onsite moves
Delivery options: Swing lift truck, Hiab truck or flat deck. Flat deck delivery is the cheapest option but requires the customer to have a site crane or forklift.