Our 10ft Dangerous Goods containers are designed and constructed for the domestic storage of Class 3 flammables
- Construction is similar to a standard shipping container with some obvious variations
- Made from extremely tough Corten Steel
- Exterior x 3 coats of paint.
- Forklift Pockets (Usually) – For onsite moves
- Discharge Valves
- Bund with metal grate floor
- Internal emergency door release
- Purpose built for chemical storage and the storage of other potentially dangerous substances such as paints, thinners, oils, diesels
- Approved under HNSO Regulations.
Delivery Options: Swing lift Truck, Hiab truck or Flat deck. Flat deck delivery is the cheapest option but does require the customer to have a site crane or forklift.