A 10ft Dangerous Goods container is designed and constructed for the domestic storage of Class 3 flammables. These containers are built from high-quality and durable materials, making them safe for storing dangerous goods. With extra features to ensure safety, a 10ft dangerous goods container is a perfect solution.
Construction is similar to a standard shipping container but with some specific modifications.
- Made from extremely tough Corten Steel
- Exterior has three coats of paint
- Forklift pockets (usually) for easy onsite moving
- Discharge valves
- Bund with metal grate floor
- Internal emergency door release
- Purpose built for chemical storage and the storage of other potentially dangerous substances such as paints, thinners, oils, diesels
- Approved under HSNO Regulations
Delivery Options: Hiab truck or flat deck, unless you have a forklift onsite.