Refund and Returns Policy
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, please see the below.
The Client is required to inspect the shipping container or container accessory on delivery, and shall notify NZBOX of any alleged hole or shortage in quantity within 48 hours of receiving the Good(s). The Client shall afford NZBOX an opportunity to inspect the product within a reasonable time following delivery if the Client believes there is an issue.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- All shipping containers will have scratches, dents and surface rust which occur during the transport and storage of containers
- NZBOX reserves the right to remedy the issue with the shipping container on-site, rather than replace the shipping container
- NZBOX does not have to give a refund if you change your mind about a purchase
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Contact the team at NZBOX highlighting your issue
- Take a photo of the product upon delivery, and send to email@example.com
- If any shipping container accessories are faulty and the refund is agreed to, all refunds will be issued within seven (7) days of approval and once the goods are returned to NZBOX.