Our 40ft Open Top containers are made using durable materials that allow for the safe transportation of cargo by sea and land. An open top container is ideal for transporting or storing oversize items that can’t fit through the door of a standard container. Goods can be loaded in through the top, then covered with a weatherproof tarpaulin.
Benefits of the 40ft Open Top containers include:
- Constructed with steel frames, corrugated steel side and end walls, die-stamped corrugated steel roofs and either wooden or bamboo flooring
- Made from extremely tough Corten Steel
- Secure lockbox for security (new containers)
- Tarpaulin covering the entire roof
- Floor height of 292mm
- Full door seals to vermin proof and keep weather tight
- Forklift pockets for onsite moves
Delivery Options: Swing lift truck, Hiab truck or flat deck. Flat deck delivery is the cheapest option but requires the customer to have a site crane or forklift.