Flat Racks are fantastic for loading oversized heavy items such as Raw Steel, Machinery, Large Industrial Parts, Piping, Motor Vehicles, Concrete products Farm Equipment, Silo’s and just about anything that can’t fit into a container. They also make great bridges for a fraction of the traditional price. Flat Racks are heavily engineered and usually have a payload for around 40-45 tonne. They are by far the most robust option of all shipping containers.
There are four options to choose from:
- Flushfolding Ends: Ends can either be up or can be down where they fold into the deck so the user can load utilise as a base as well
- Folding Ends: When not in use the ends come down to minise space and nesting to reduce transportation costs
- Fixed Ends: Ends are permanently fixed in the upright position. Fully welded construction
- Bases: No Ends
Available in 20Ft and 40Ft. Base heights can vary. Available in Wind and Watertight and Cargoworthy only. Colours: Most colour options but usually Red, Brown or Blue or we can paint any colour as required for an additional fee.
- Easy loading
- Heavy payload
- Nestable to reduce transportation costs
- Carry a wide range of products
- Can be used for bridges (subject to own due diligence)
- Large amount of lashing points
For container specifications click here.
Need more than just a container?
Check out our accessories. Everything from Shelving to Padlocks. Click here for Accessories.